Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
It is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame.
More buyers interested in your home means more money for you and a faster sale. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
- Dedicated Website - Right now 80% of buyers use the Internet to help find a property. We set up a dedicated Website for your home, so perspective buyers and brokers can view details about your home in one convenient, easy to remember location.
- Best Online Tour - You get large, high resolution photos. This tour is better than the typical home tour. We use slcity.com which offers the best in photographic online tours.
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) - Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! We will compile a detailed comparison between your home, recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market. Together we can then determine what your home is really worth in today's market.
- Qualifying Buyers - Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours. We make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- Extensive Online Marketing - We offer extensive online marketing of your home.
- Reverse Prospecting - We will identify and target agents that might have buyers for your home by studying MLS sold data and also by doing what is called Reverse Prospecting. Reverse Prospecting is going into the MLS to find out which agents are searching for homes that meet your homes criteria. We then contact those agents to let them know about your property.
- Open Houses for the public - We will hold special open houses for the public to allow them to view your property.
- Great Communication - We will keep you up to date at all times. You will always know what is happening with your property and understand the various steps we are taking to sell it. We will also keep you up to date about any new events in the market such as a new properties in your area coming on the market.
- Yard Sign with Fliers - We will setup a box to hold fliers on your yard sign so people driving by can get information on your house at any time.
- Announcement at Company Meeting - We will announce your listing at our company meeting so other agents become aware of it even before it goes on the MLS.
- Good staging can make you A LOT of extra money - We will walk through your home together to advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Studies have shown that a Certified Home Marketing Specialist get's 5% to 15% more money for each sale and sells a home faster.
- Contract Negotiation - Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing.
- Disclosures, Inspections, Escrow - We will make sure you conform to all Utah statutory disclosure requirements. We will also inform you of any inspections that you should consider having done ahead of time to smooth the negotiating process with buyers, and to ensure a successful escrow and closing.
- No up front costs - You pay no up front costs for our services, so you can bet that we will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! We can help smooth this out.
Call or email us. Ask for a free Seller's Consultation. We will present you a plan that details exactly how we will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job to offer you this service.